Friday, September 14, 2012

Must Have: Adira Boxer Period Panty

Warning: Picture Heavy

Two months ago Adira contacted me to try their Adira Period Panty for review, and I did not think anymore and just said yes! When I read more what this product has to offer, I knew I had to try it because it's something that every woman must have. I got the item after about a month and had to wait for another month to use it on my period. Before I get to my review let me tell you a little more about this period panty.







Size Chart



As the name says, this is a period panty. It has a leak-proof material that prevents staining from the back and the front. The body and lining of this underwear is made of 100% with inner breathable polymer. It comes in 2 fits, which is the boxer for heavy days, and hipster for low flow days. It's available in 4 colors: black, navy blue, brown and maroon, and sizes from XXS to XXXL. This boxer is priced at $20.95 on their website, and they offer free shipping for orders over $150. They ship worldwide, so wherever you are in the world, you can order this product, and experience days of comfort on your red days.

Here are some images from their website to explain how it work :D. 



Image Courtesy of adirawoman.com

Image Courtesy of adirawoman.com

Image Courtesy of adirawoman.com



This is a boxer type panty which is just what I use during my heavy days as it provides better fit and protection, especially on the inner thigh. A little FYI about me, every month is a pain because I constantly have a heavy period on my second day, and I'm never ever spared of staining, which is very inconvenient! I have to use an overnight pad so avoid it, and yet there are still times when even that doesn't help. I know many women can relate to my dilemma. So you can only imagine my excitement when I received this product.



Front
Back


I used this in the night time as I always have been staining problems when I wake up. This was the first time that I used a regular pad and didn't stain my sheets! I was like "this is too good to be true!" The leak-proof material did prevent staining, and I was very excited I wished I had two :D. I had to take some photos to demonstrate the leak protection of this underwear, which really amazed me.    


I poured about 5ml of water on the leak proof material, and the water was quickly absorbed but it didn't leak on the outside. I could feel the coolness of the water if I touch from to outside of the panty but it remained dry. 



Front leak test
After it absorbed
Leak Test - Front area is dry and leak free



This underwear is soft and breathable. It's a little uncomfortable if you use it for the first time though as it feels a little itchy, but the longer you use it; it feels okay. The inner layer is flexible and keeps the pad from crumpling and moving. You can just easily flip the wings underneath for extra protection. I place the pad on top of the stretchable band and not insert it in there because I don't want that part to be stained. I think that's something that they can remove as the pad can stay in place without it, and the boxer pretty much keeps it secure.

We don't have something like this in the country right now and I wish we did because I think this is something that many women would buy. I never feel secure when "it's my time of the month". I sometimes avoid running errands or going anywhere because of discomfort and my fear of staining. Now, I can stay protected and comfortable!

 My verdict: 5 STARS!!! This product is just pure genius and I highly recommend it. It's definitely worth the investment. Check out their website at: www.adirawoman.com





Share:

4 comments:

  1. Oh!I have these!And i must say these are a blessing!I have never been stained after using them and i am a heavy flow person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a heavy flow person too! Truly a life saver! This is really a must have for all women :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required