Friday, October 5, 2012

Blogging: How It All Started!


I had to delete some of my political posts when I was still starting with my blog because I want to keep this blog, mostly beauty related and nothing too dramatic :D. Instead of removing it, somehow it published as a new blog post, so I'm really sorry for that if you received rss, email, Facebook, and Twitter feeds.


If anyone of you didn't know yet, I like discussions about politics, and I love watching the news. When I started this blog, I didn't know what I want to do, and I was leaning towards talking about current events. I also considered Hollywood news because I'm very much into movies and tv shows. However, I couldn't keep up with it because I'm not a blogger, and I wasn't really fond of writing before. I didn't have enough motivation to go on so I abandoned my blog for 13 months (that's a long time)! After some "soul searching," I finally found my niche, which is my first love, makeup!


I love trying out new stuff and exploring makeup. Before I started this blog, I was already a makeup junkie, so I realized that I could talk about makeup all day, and it's something that I will never go tired of. I didn't have a camera then because I didn't need it. I don't like to have my photo taken so I don't see the point of buying a camera. I had to start taking pictures using my Sony K800 Phone, which took amazing photos, by the way! My fiance' bought me a camera for Christmas, this was in 2010, so that got me more interested in doing makeup and beauty reviews. I also figured I could help someone who's looking for a review before buying a product. Then I started cleaning up my template, personalizing my blog, adding a few things here and there, and finally got my custom domain. I actually have my own hosting already, but I haven't decided if I want to switch to wordpress yet because I know that's a LOT of work, and I don't have the time for it yet. Can anyone who switched from Blogger to WP tell me how the transition was? :)

I wanted to do a review of my Maybelline Expert Wear Blush but my internet was down the whole afternoon and I had to work tonight so I couldn't do it. I'll post it up tomorrow so please watch out for it. So that's all for today everyone. Just some random stuff that I wanted to share with you. Oh by the way, what do you think about the CYBER CRIME LAW? :D

Until next time! Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone! ♥



Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required