Saturday, March 9, 2013

My New Blog

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I've been busy setting up a word press blog to practice so I know how to use it better when I finally migrate from blogger. I've been having problems with blogger lately, and I'm kind of tired of the same issues happening all over again. So I initially planned on setting up a word press blog for practice, but I'm beginning to like it a lot, so I decided to publish my random ramblings on that blog, and separate my beauty posts. With that being said, this blog will now be solely decided to beauty and makeup. I may migrate to word press next week so sadly there will be down time for a day or two. Please come back and check out my blog from time to time though. I hope you still support my blog when it's already on word press. Kindly like my Facebook page or subscribe to my feeds to get updates because the google friend connect won't work anymore.

I love a lot of other stuff too aside from makeup and beauty products, so there's going to be more blog posts there from technology, gadget, movies, TV shows, food, etc., :). Please visit my second blog if you're interested on the above topics as well, and you love reading blog posts. I'll be doing reviews there too so it won't all be random chitchats :). I'd really appreciate it if you could visit my second blog and support it, pretty please... I just published a post there on my new phone the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 so please check out if you're considering this phone too. 

New-product review on Fanny Seranno 2-way Cake Foundation coming up soon, so please check it out. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required