Thursday, September 29, 2016

Moving to Wordpress

Hey guys! So it's been a long time since I was last here and I really feel awful for not having enough time for my blog. Due to my very busy life (moved back to my home province, bought a house, got married, ventured into the baking business, etc) I lost my domain, snap! So I didn't have any choice but to temporarily use a blogspot domain because I wasn't sure if I was going to have time to blog again. So I kept the blog under blogger until I'm ready to move forward and finally know what I want to do.

Then came another blessing. I got pregnant! I gave birth last month to a beautiful baby girl (yay!). It was a very challenging experience so I thought about setting up a mommy blog to share my journey back when I was still pregnant and being a mom. Whew, motherhood is tough but it sure is very rewarding, and I'm sure I can help my fellow moms on a few things :).

So there came my dilemma. I'm sure with my new role as a mom, I wouldn't have time to manage and keep up with two blogs, so I decided to finally move the blog to my new mommy blog. I will still be doing makeup reviews and beauty related posts but there will also be content about parenting and stuff. It's going to be a lifestyle blog so please do check it out soon. I'd appreciate all your support very much. See you there!





 photo mysignature.png




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required