Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Glee

I have been busy for awhile and haven't had time come here. So many things have changed. I got a new job. I was unhappy with my last job that I had to quit and look for a better one. I am now a working a growing company and I love what I do. I am happy and again I care about my work. I haven't had that feeling for a long time. I have time for myself and I am being compensated well. It feels really good to be appreciated because it makes you want work hard all the time. In the past I almost had time to watch tv because what I do was too stressful and exhausting. And I love watching tv a lot. I am a home buddy and I like it that way.

I am so crazy about glee right now because I love the way they arrange songs and make it sound cheerful. When I was in high school I joined almost all the activities and I really miss it. I love singing and I wish I have half the voice these kids have. They just sing so perfectly, period!

I was looking everywhere for a perfect Glee wallpaper but I couldn't find one so I made one instead. I put together my favorite images of the Glee cast using Photoshop and this is the end result. I hope you fellow Glee fans like it too. I have it on my laptop and I get a good feeling every time I look at it because it get a happy feeling and positivity :)





Like I said I have a lot of time for myself now so I have been watching too much tv. All the tv shows that I can watch so I will be talking about them more next time and maybe share another wallpaper. I have been doing some graphic designs for myself these past few days. It's not extraordinary since I am no expert but I am trying to make it as pleasing as possible. Will share them soon. In the mean time here is a great one for all you Glee fans!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required