Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tony Moly Cheek and Lip Tint Swatches and Review

Tony Moly Cheek and Lip Tint in Red Apple

Tony Moly is another Korean Brand that I am so in love with. I don't own too many products from this brand but only those I really must have which are my BB Cream and my Lip Tint. If you are a fan of Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) from Boys Over Flowers and want to know what lip tint she uses, this is it! The moment I saw her lip tint on her TV Show Boys Over Flowers I fell in love with it right away and I wanted it so bad! 

Below are some swatches of the product alone and with a lip balm. 


Tony Moly Cheek and Lip Tint (alone)

Tony Moly Cheek and Lip Tint (with lip balm)

They are very pigmented and can really give a naturally pretty lips. It feels dry when you wear it alone but it doesn't dry the lips at all as you see on the picture. My lips never chapped on this lip tint at all. The flash on my camera washed the color off a bit but it's really, really red. It almost seems like you ate a lot cherry popsicle. The staying power is impressive because it can stay on the whole day. This is a tiny sample size I bought from ebay for only P100 which I think is a steal. There's only half of product in the bottle but it lasts a long time. I use this often and there's still a lot of product left. This is really worth the price and I love this lip tint so much. It works well if you top it off with a gloss or a lip balm. I haven't tried using it as a cheek tint though but I think it will work really well too. The only con is that it has a bitter taste when you first apply it but it wears off after a few minutes. Overall I give this product 5 STARS!

I'll be doing another product review and will post a picture using this lip tint so check it out too.

Hope you enjoy my review :D



Share:

2 comments:

  1. I just got myself one of these last night from eBay too, an impulse purchase since it was dirt-cheap at less than P50. =) Can't wait to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's really cheap. I got mine for P100. You'll surely love it. It has a bitter taste but I like how it makes my lips look fresh so the taste doesn't bother me at all :D. Please do let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required