Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish BL606 Swatches and Review

The Face Shop BL606

Hey all! It's been awhile since I last did a review on FS nail colors so I'm doing one tonight. It's the summer so bright colors are so fun to wear now! I have a few bright colors to review and I will try to make a review as soon as I have free time off work. For now I won't go in depth with this one as I have reviewed a few of Face Shop's nail polish before. 




The Face Shop BL606 Swatch



The Face Shop BL606 Swatch


The color is very pretty, it's not streaky, and very easy to apply. It dries pretty quickly which I really like as I am oftentimes impatient when waiting for my nails to get done. This particular shade made my skin appear fairer and looks cool to the eyes. One thing I didn't like about this particular bottle though is it chipped very fast! After 2 days it already started chipping which is kind of a bummer. Even so, I still like it because the color is just so pretty especially on the toe nails. Blue is definitely in this summer and this nail polish will make every beach nails look good :D. I give this nail color and overall rating of 4 STARS! 

Have a wonderful summer everyone!!!








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required