Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color and Care Lip Balm

I have this lip balm on my August favorite beauty products, but I didn't write a review on this yet so I decided to do one today. I got this a few months back, and I have been loving it. The main reason I chose this lip balm is because it's tinted. I prefer to use a light lip product when I'm on the go because I can just apply it and not need to look into the mirror. The shade I have is in Cranberry Jam, which is a berry color that's exactly what I'm looking for. I didn't know how pigmented this was before I tried it so I went for the darkest shade that they have on the market. 









Since this is a lip balm, it's very sheer however provides a nice tint on the lips. It's very moisturizing yet not sticky, which I love because for the price, it's actually not bad. This contains Jojoba Oil, Safflower seed oil, Vitamin E, and has SPF16 that protects the lips from external aggressions. I normally use this during the daytime and not during the night time because I don't want the tint to end up on my sheets. I enjoy the cranberry scent, and it makes the application more enjoyable.







So far, this is one of my favorite lip balms. It is inexpensive, has decent spf, nourishes my lips, keeps it healthy, soft and supple, and provides a lovely tint on my lips. This balm is easily absorbed and softens the dry skin so it gently exfoliates the dead skin on my lips, what more can I ask for?! I have recently been loving lip balms a lot, and considered it a staple makeup product. I'm trying out other brands as well, and I'll write a review on them after testing it for a while. 

My verdict: 4 STARS!!! It's not the best but is definitely a good one for the price range. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required