Saturday, June 19, 2010

Graphic Designs



I have just recently started on graphic designing and I decided to make my own twitter buttons. You can use these buttons for free on your forums, blogs, or websites. You can leave me a message if you have a simple graphic work request and I will do my best to do a good work :D. You can visit my forum site the General Chat to see more of my work like the facebook button, rss feeds button, twitter buttons, and even my logo. All of the graphic designs on my new forum was personally made. Don't expect an expert work though because I have been graphic designing for less than a month lol. You can check out my twitter button to your right. You can use that for free too! Here are some of my works on gallery. If you want to use them, you can message me and I can give you a link to get a copy of it. I hope you like them too! More graphic works will come :)



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required