Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Hottest Makeup Color Trends

Who's excited for the latest makeup color trends for 2012? Bronzed look is really a hit now and the red or tangerine lips. If you like using red lipsticks like I do, this is the best year to do so without over doing it as many will now be wearing this glamorous shade. The color of the year is Tangerine Tango so the best makeup to go with it are neutrals and bronze. Below are the hottest makeup color trend for 2012 according to Allure.


  • Tangerine Lipstick and Nail Polish
  • Glossy Brown Shadow
  • Blend your Blush: Petal Pink and Apricot Blushes
  • Pearly White Eyeshadow 
  • Cherry Red Lipstick
  • Violet Nails
  • Creamy Brown Liner
  • Peachy Pink Lip Gloss
  • Silver Gray Eyeshadow 

2012 is also the best year for natural look/nude face with a hint of color, and gloss! Flushed cheeks is a hot trend this year too and the best shade is a pink blush layered with apricot/peachy shade. Pastels are in hit fashion and makeup colors as well so expect more flirty looks for 2012. Thick and defined eyebrows is also in style so if you have it, flaunt it! Glad I grew out my brows before I even knew that it's going to be a thing LOL. Green is also in. Metallic green shimmer shadows with a glowing face and soft pink lips, and also golden eyes are huge hits. Wearing false lashes on the outer corners of the eyes is also trendy. I honestly haven't tried wearing one because I just love applying mascaras but this time I may try it :D. So this year let's expect more glowy, natural, and flirty looks 

No matter what the trend is, you don't need to go with the latest fashion if you are uncomfortable with it. Remember that the basic never goes out of style. 

May you all have a wonderful New Year! Take care and stay safe :D.


 

Share:

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the tangerine trend. I love orange!

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I have a couple of tangerine lipsticks on stock and I will surely be using them this time :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required