Thursday, January 5, 2012

Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #3

Hello everyone! Today's review is on the Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #3 Miss Sunny Tangerine. I've planned to post a review of this very gorgeous lipstick from Etude House but  I've been busy with the holidays. I've had this for months now and only decided to use it. It's just so pretty that I wanted to hold on to it for a long time LOL. 

I got this from the Etude House store for P378 with 2.2. grams of lipstick which I think is a good price considering the quality. The retractable tube packaging is really lovely! SO far the best packaging for lipstick I have seen because it's heavy and glass-like, clean, sleek, and has a cute design! It's one of the lipsticks you would love to have on your purse all the time. 


isn't the box very cute?!

#3 Miss Sunny Tangerine 

sleek and sturdy packaging


The shade is a very pretty tangerine! It's a sheer, very glossy, and moisturizing lipstick which is the best thing about it. The color pay off is fantastic and is highly buildable to your liking, although by doing so you load your lips with gloss and make it look very juicy :). On the other hand, the juiciness it gives on the lips looks natural and doesn't appear like you layered on too much product. Application is very easy because it just glides on the lips. It has a citrus scent and is taste-less which for me is a huge plus! 



Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #3 Swatch




I'm currently suffering from flu but effect of the lipstick made me look a little revitalized on this photo :D. The shade looks more vibrant in person believe me. It's not very long lasting as it transfers but I am okay with it. I don't consider it as a CON at all because this lip color has a lot more to offer. This product doesn't feel like lipstick but more like a very pigmented lip balm because it's so light on the lips. It's an amazing lip color for daily use and is also available in other shades if you're not into tangerine/orange lipsticks :).

I love Etude House products because they're good quality and reasonably priced. Tangerine lipstick shades are IN this year so it's the best time to use it :). I recommend this to any lipstick addict out there. I UBER like it and I will surely try other shades! 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!!




Share:

2 comments:

  1. Always wanted this. I almost bought this when we were heading for a beach event but I never got to... Anyway, I might, now that I know about it. Thanks!

    Chrissy
    Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you have to try it :D. It's a great color for this time of the year until the summer :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required