Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner

I have fine, wavy, and frizzy hair, which is really not the best type to manage, so I normally just pull my hair back and use hair spray to keep it tidy. For a long time, I used Loreal Smooth Intense Caring Conditioner, which is specially made for dry hair, and I liked it because it somehow kept my kinky hair in place, but it didn't actually help to give my hair all the moisture it needs. Until I saw this product and thought of trying it out as it's for intense repair, which is exactly what I need for my dry hair. 


Dove Intense Repair Conditioner



It comes in a squeeze tube packaging with 180ml of product at P104. The conditioner has a very thick and creamy consistency, and smells really good. It's said to contain fiver actives that are proven to reconstruct hair deep inside. It also has patented Micro Moisture Serum that strengthens and nourishes hair from roots to tips. I use quite enough amount on my hair, and one tube lasts me a little over a week. 






I massage this on my hair for two minutes, and leave it on for three before I rinse it off to allow my hair to absorb the nutrients well. After washing my hair, I feel that it's really healthier! It kind of wears my hair down in a good way because I have fine hair, so it prevents it from going all over the place, especially when it's windy. This conditioner has helped a lot to keep my hair much softer, tangle free, and less frizzy. It's definitely more manageable now, less hair fall, and smoother. I love combing my hair with my fingers now because it's silky smooth. I didn't experience any itching, nor this gave me dandruff.




Dove Intense Repair Conditioner Ingredients



I feel terrible that I don't care for my hair as much as I do with my skin, so I started to make more effort in caring for my hair now. I only shampoo three times a week, and use conditioner everyday, and so far it has improved the condition of my hair a lot. I use another Dove daily conditioner in alternate with this one, and another deep conditioner, which I use three times a week, and this routine has worked greatly for me. I'll write a review on the other conditioners I use soon.

I have been using this conditioner for 2 months now, and I'm loving it. I believe I have found the perfect conditioner for me, at long last :). This is by far the best conditioner I have tried, and I will continue using it.

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required