Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Bloglovin

I just updated my bloglovin using my custom domain. I didn't realize that I still have the old one there. Please Follow my blog with Bloglovin if you're there too, and I'll surely follow you back :).

I'm pretty excited that it's my day off tomorrow! This week has been pretty busy and quite stressful because of my schedule and the storm, so I'm looking forward to my free time to relax and unwind this weekend :). I'm planning to buy the Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation tomorrow because I want a light coverage foundation that I can use daily, aside from my bb cream. I just read in reviews that it's not really good for oily skin but I think I can use a primer. I'm hoping that it'll help because I have been eyeing this foundation for a while. I don't like using my Revlon Color Stay Foundation all the time because I feel that it dries our my skin. I hope to post another product review tomorrow so please check it out too. Or you can also like me on facebook or follow me on my social accounts to get real time updates :). I'll really appreciate that!

I hope you all have a great weekend!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required