Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Everyday Subtle Smokey Eye Tutorial [Video]

I cannot get enough of smokey eye looks because it makes the eyes appear sexy, and add a hint of drama to the look. I love neutral eyeshadows because you can wear them anytime of the day, and on any special occasion. You can easily mix and match the colors to create different kinds of look.

This everyday subtle smokey eye look is very easy to do even for newbies, and all the products I used are affordable yet good-quality makeup.  If you like this look and want to see how it's done, please watch the video.







Products Used:

Face
Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation B01
Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer #02
BYS Concealer in Light
Revlon Translucent Loose Powder #2
Nyx Powder Blush in Silky Rose

Eyes
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable (as brow color)
Elf 32 Piece Warm Eyeshadow Palette
The Face Shop BK904 Eyeshadow
CoverGirl Lash Blash Mascara in Black

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast

Brushes
San San Angled Fluff Brush
Elf Essential Eyeshadow Brush
Elf Essential Blending Brush
Generic Big Fluff Brush
Elf Stipple Brush








This look is very wearable and daytime appropriate. You can wear this to work, but maybe you can change the blush to a more neutral shade like a mauve or peachy shade if you're not comfortable with flushed cheeks. This blush look very natural though and blends well with the skin making you appear like you are blushing.

I'm quite happy with how this turned out because it made me look fresh and well rested even if I was pretty tired when I did this. Check out the eye bags, lol! I normally just wear one-color shadow when running errands but there are moments when I like to work on my makeup a bit so I look more polished. I especially add more effort when I'm tired or sick, and need a bit of a kick on my face to give me a boost :).

I hope you like this quick and short tutorial! Have a good night/day everyone! :)









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required