Friday, November 16, 2012

How I Fill In My Brows [Video]

I have been wanting to put this kind of post up before, but I thought it was easier if I do on a video, so here it is. I'm using my laptop to take my videos because there aren't many natural lightings in my place. I'm on the process of setting up the right lighting and making practice videos, and I'm not very happy yet. Once I get the lighting figured out, I'll be able to make HD videos. I think these videos from my laptop are decent enough and will do for now :).


I have been drawing my brows for more than 10 years now because I have fine hairs :). If you have naturally full brows, you're blessed because it's a pain to fill your brows everyday! I cannot go out of the door without my eyebrows done, and I have to choose one makeup item that I can only wear; it must be a brow product. I used to have thin brows, and I think it looks too mature for my face. I believe thick brows suit me more. Nowadays, I like to draw my brows thicker because it makes me look more youthful.


This is an easy brow routine. It's not quick to do because I'm very thorough when it comes to my eyebrows, and it takes the most time of my makeup routine, but I think it's worth it as it frames my face well :).


Products Used:
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable
Revlon Translucent Loose Powder

Brushes:
Marionnaud N38 Eye Brush (angeled brush with spoolie)
Generic large brush









In this video, I'm using an eyeshadow which to me is the quickest to apply as I can blend them easily. Brow pencils are really good if you draw them with a light hand using short strokes following the natural shape of your brows. If you do it well, you can make them appear like your real brow hairs.


Tips:
  • If you mess up drawing your brows, you can clean them up with a concealer 
  • Thick brows make you look younger
  • If you are going for a sexy and more mature look, draw your brows thinner and more arched
  • If you're using an eyeshadow, always use matte unless you prefer shimmery eyebrows
  • Always apply with short strokes and blend well
  • Seal the brows and keep them in place using a brow gel

So that's all for today! I really hope this post, and video was helpful. I will be posting more soon. It takes a lot of my time because this is my first time making videos, and editing is not easy! However, if it helps, it'll be worth it :). 

By the way, who's watching Breaking Dawn 2 tomorrow?! I heard it's good, and I cannot wait anymore :D. I wasn't really a huge fan when it started, but it grew on me because Kristin Stewart's make up looks are to die for! Her make up artist is really good!

Anyway, have a great weekend everybody! Take care! ♥








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required