Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Everyday Foundation Routine [Video]

Hello everyone! I finally decided to make my own videos, yay! I'd have to spend a lot more time though, but I hope that it's helpful to my other viewers, especially those who are new to make up. This is my day to day foundation routine, which is light coverage and using mineral foundation, perfect for daily use. I have mentioned on my previous blog post before that I avoid using a regular foundation everyday as it dries my skin and makes it look dull. So a light coverage mineral foundation is the answer!


I don't really use foundation everyday as I still prefer to use bb cream, but recently I just feel that I need more coverage than bb cream but not loading my face with too many products, I only apply one layer of the Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation, and it's all I need to achieve a nice-looking, almost flawless skin :). I am fair with neutral undertones so this foundation works okay for me. It oxidizes though so I had to get it in a shade lighter, which is the lightest that Maybelline has on this line. 







Products Used:

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation B01
Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer #02
BYS Concealer in Light
Revlon Translucent Loose Powder #2

Brushes:

Elf Essential Foundation Brush
Elf Studio Flat Top Brush
Elf Studio Complexio Brush
Ever Bilena Eyeliner Brush


I don't use too many products so this is a very quick and easy foundation routine. This makeup lasts about 5hrs on me before my face starts to oil because the foundation's oil control is not the best, but workable. I just blot my skin once, and it's all good again. If I'm indoors with AC, this can last me all day. If you want more coverage, pat the foundation on your skin so you get better concentration instead of using a brush, which spreads out the product and applies it thinly. If I go for a foundation routine for oily skin, I use an oil-free moisturizer and to it with a primer, and it helps to extend the staying power of my face makeup.

This is a three part video from my everyday foundation routine, how I fill in my eyebrows, and a full everyday face makeup. I'll put them up very soon so please stay tuned for that.

I hope this foundation routine post and video were helpful. If you have any question, please leave a comment below. Have a dazzling day everybody!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required