Friday, November 23, 2012

The Face Shop Nail Polish Review BK901

I always thought that black nail polishes were too much for me; that's why I haven't really bothered buying one. I imaged it would be difficult to clean up and work with, and a very sexy nail color. Until I finally decided to try it and see how it works out for me. Well, what do you know, I really like it! I just had to cut my nails because it looks better on shorter nails if you ask me. I'm really glad that I did because I think this is my new favorite nail color now! The price is still at P95 from any The Face Shop store. If you are new to black nail color, this is a good place to start without breaking your pocket :). 




The Face Shop Nail Polish BK901





This nail polish review is on The Face Shop Nail Polish BK901 from the Lovely ME collection. I think TFS reformulated their nail polishes because the Lovely Me:Ex line used to have a thick consistency that is a little difficult to work with, and dries pretty quickly on the wand, and now it's more runny. I didn't have a problem putting it on because as always, the brush is nice enough to work with and the thinner consistency helped me to work with it easily. Since it's a black nail color, I was more careful with the application because I don't want too much mess on my fingers as I know it'll be a pain to clean up.




The Face Shop Nail Polish BK901 Swatch






I love how opaque and very black this nail polish is. I only applied 2 coats but you can see how bold the color is. I think my nails look better in black than any other colors, and I believe black will look good on all skin tones as well! This also dries quickly, which is another good thing about it. I didn't have to wait for long to apply the second layer. It stayed on my nails pretty good, and only started chipping after 5 days. I don't normally use the same color on my nails often, but I have worn this for almost a month now; that's how much I like it.









PROS:
Long wearing
Easy to apply
Inexpensive
Great quality
Very Opaque
Quick Dry
Beautiful color for all skin tones


CONS:
I don't believe there's any  ^_^


I tried wearing this the first time on slightly longer nails, but it didn't look nice to me, so I had to cut my nails short, and I love it. I think dark nail colors on shorter nails make it look classier and sophisticated. This nail polish has been a favorite product this month for sure, and I don't think I'll get tired of wearing this color on my nails.

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! 


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating this special occasion! Have fun :)



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required