Sunday, November 25, 2012

October Favorites ♥

I feel bad that I only had the chance to do this October Favorites post now since November is almost over. I have been busy with a lot of stuff lately so I didn't have the chance to put this up. Anyway, below are the products that I loved last month!


Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Baby Pink


I'm almost done with my Pink Blast one, so I have been reaching out for this more often. I love how this gives my lips a flush of color for that "No Makeup" makeup up day. It's super moisturizing, and it keeps my lips hydrated. I just love it!







Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer #2

This concealer is lightweight but covers really well. I love that this doesn't cake or crease when I use it on my under eye circles. It doesn't really match my skin tone because it's a little dark for me, but when mixed with my BYS concealer, it works great!







Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black

Since I got this mascara last month, I have been using it almost all the time because it lengthens and volumizes my lashes nicely as if I have natural falsies on :). It's is not waterproof but it doesn't budge, smudge, or melt which to me is pretty good. Avon has been really making great mascaras, and this is like my fourth favorite from the brand. Inexpensive but does an awesome job!







Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black

This is my first Milani Eyeliner and I wish I started using them a while back. I'm not really a huge eyeliner user because I don't like that it doesn't last long and it smudges! Now this eyeliner has been amazing considering how affordable it is. For the quality, I would imagine it to be more expensive. It's waterproof, smudge proof, budge proof, and last all day. It doesn't last too long on the waterline as it does on the lash line though. Nevertheless, it's still the best eyeliner I have tried thus far.







Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Dusty Rose

This blush is just very pretty! I have had my old one for a while, and it's been my favorite blush, even before I started this blog! Yes, that while ago :). The shade is a beautiful dusty rose that's very flattering and perfect when you're wearing a smokey eye or a bold lip color! It's also a great blush for everyday.








The Face Shop Nail Polish OR201

I love this nail color because it just brightens my mood when I see it! The shade is really flattering, and it makes my nails look very neat and clean, and remind me of my favorite Melon Milk Drink :). Anyone who loves bright nail colors should get this, great quality but very affordable. 








Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask

This product has helped to bring back life to my hair. I have loved it since the first time I tried it. My hair has been softer, easy to manage, and healthier. I use this twice a week for more than a month now, and I have noticed really great results. My hair is wavy and frizzy, but it has improved a lot. It's a great treatment mask for those with dry and damaged hair.







So that's all for my October favorites. I'll be doing one for November soon :). Have a dazzling day everyone!




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required