Monday, July 18, 2011

Skin Care Product Review: Olay Clarity Fresh Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin

I was in the grocery a week and a half ago and found this cleanser and it got me thinking, this would better for my oily skin. The price of this cleanser is P169.75 for 100g of product and I think it's a good deal. I have mentioned on my few posts that I have been breaking out on my chin area and I blamed the hormones but I was wrong LOL! I have tried stopping my toner for a few days and then my moisturizer for a few days too to isolate what's causing the non-stop breakout but they just kept coming one after the other. The only thing I didn't stop using was my Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. When I got this Olay Clarity Fresh Cleanser, immediately used it the breakout stopped which was a complete surprise! I have never had a problem with cetaphil until now. My skin isn't that oily but I guess it's not enough to cleanse my face of impurities. So now my skin looks a lot better! Breakout free and I am very, very glad. 





What I love about this cleanser is that you only need to use a very little amount to clean your face. It strips off all the dirt and oil and I only need to use a small amount of toner too every time. The consistency is not too thick. It's just a regular white cleanser with a distinct Olay scent. I am just grateful for this cleanser and I will continue using it. So far it has not caused me any blemish so I give it 5 STARS!!! Hopefully the breakout stops here because it's been causing me a lot of stress. 

I hope you find this review helpful. If you have questions please let me know. Take care! :D



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required