Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kikay Central


Hello everyone! I created another forum about women and I call it Kikay Central. For those who don't know what kikay means, it's a Filipino term for sassy. Cute right?! It is a community for women and everyone is welcome to join. Everything that women wants to talk about such as makeup, shopping, losing weight, looking good, and feeling good is here. I am inviting everyone to join the community and be the first members of the forum. Hope to see you there!


Share:

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, that's nice.. I ll go and visit it for kikay tips.


    Chez of
    connectivedigg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by the way you look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D. We do need more members there and I hope to see you on the forum :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required