Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Haul, Swatches, and Review



I recently got a few Cover Girl Eye Enhancers and I am very happy with the shades I got because some of these I can wear alone. I can also use it together for a smokey eye look or even match it with other shadows I have. It comes in a 2.5 grams with its own applicator.

I love these shadows because they are very pigmented. A little goes a long way and they are very much blendable and buildable if you want the color to pick up more.The product is fine and very soft however since they are soft you have to be a little careful with fallouts. The staying power of these shadows are pretty good especially if you use a primer or a base shadow.

Cover Girl Eye Enhancer Shimmering Onyx # 440

Shimmering Onyx is a pretty black shadow with sparkles and is good as an outer v or outer corner color. It can also be used on the lash line instead of an eyeliner for a more subtle look. I have used this for a smokey look and they are great!

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Blue Smoke # 595

Blue Smoke is a light blue pearl shadow that is perfect to wear alone or matched with other shades for a smokey look.

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Mauveberry # 510

Mauveberry is a pretty matte shadow great for brow bone color. It's a little light to be worn alone but works well when matched with other shades.

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Violet Mist # 555

Violet Mist is going to be my favorite inner eye shadow because it has a great amount of pearls that is perfect as highlights. It can also be used to lightly highlight the brows or the inner corner of the eyes.



Product Rating
Quality:  5/5
Value:  5/5
Ease of Use:  5/5
Packaging:  4/5
Pigmentation:  5/5 
Overall Rating:  4.8

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required