Sunday, June 12, 2011

Avon Super Extend Mascara Swatches and Review

Mascara is one of the makeup products that I like using a lot because it makes a difference on my look. My face looks more awake and fresh when I have it on and I tend to love Avon's mascaras. This one I think retails at P420 if I still remember it right. I got it a week ago and I have constantly been using this.




Avon Super Extend Mascara

What I love about this particular mascara is it's wand. It has short bristles which makes it easy for me to coat all my lashes. I don't like huge brushes on mascaras because I tend to poke my eyes when I apply it in a hurry. If you check the photo above, the bristles evenly spaced so the application is easy and does not clump my lashes.


Avon Super Extend Mascara Swatch

Avon Super Extend Mascara Swatch


The photos above show how the mascara makes a difference on my lashes. My left eye has mascara on and you can see how my eye opened up and looked fresh compared to my right eye. It does make it look longer and a little thicker. It doesn't hold a curl though because it's not waterproof so if you are looking for a mascara that can hold a curl, this is not it. That's alright for me though because this isn't a curling mascara after all.





I have thin lashes but doesn't show on my photo above. The mascara really helped brighten my eye and made me look more awake. I love that it's very black and doesn't melt. I have a few Avon mascaras already and I think this is the one I like best. Although I think I can get a better mascara for the price. One thing I don't like much about it is it's a little watery. it would have been amazing if the formula was a little thicker. 



PROS:

Doesn't melt/smudge
Great wand
Doesn't clump lashes


CONS:

Price (A little expensive vs the quality)
Watery formulation


Anyway the product works and I give it 4 STARS!!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required