Sunday, October 2, 2011

Makeup Review: Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow 500 Buff


Hi everyone! How are all of you doing? It's a stormy day today so I'm stuck at home and thought of doing another product review. Today I will be reviewing the Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow in Buff. I've had this for more than a month now and was given to me by my sister (Isn't it so nice of her?!). I used it while I was out of town and was going out everyday. Sorry if I don't have the price for this product but I guess it should be between P600 - P800 on any Revlon stores nationwide. The cost is reasonable because you have a lot of product and should take about a couple of months before you can finish the whole thing. 




Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow in Buff


When I first saw this I easily fell in love with the colors because it's a perfect palette for a smokey eye look. Since it's a cream to powder eye shadow, it doesn't crease which is the part that I like. It's very easy to blend and build the colors. You may use it as a base if you want a more dramatic look. It's all you need for an everyday look and will look as great in the evening as well. It's very easy to use as it doesn't require blending. This is an ideal palette when you're on the road or if you travel a lot because you don't need to bring an eye shadow brush with you anymore :). No need for a primer as well. Bottom line, this will make your makeup routine easier and faster without compromising your look. Touching up is also not necessary because this stays on for hours. The packaging is made of a sturdy plastic which protects the shadows really well. 

The pictures below shows the swatches of the shadow in the same order. 


Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow in Buff Swatch


I love this palette and I can't say anything bad about this product because it just works well for me. My verdict is definitely 5 STARS.

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday and you all take care!



Share:

1 comment:

  1. great review! :)


    Join my Halloween Giveaway! WIN a BAG, SHOES and CHOCOLATES from Paisley Clothing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required