Monday, October 10, 2011

FOTD: Wearable Smokey Eye

I was watching a lot of youtube tutorials yesterday and got inspired to do my own rendition of a wearable smokey eye and this is what I came up with :). The eyes are not too intense but dramatic and should surely look great for an evening look if you're going out on a dinner or a party. However, I made this more wearable for day time that's why I didn't put too much eyeliner. 






I used 5 different shadows on the eyes to achieve this smokey look. The key to pull off a smokey eye is lots of blending. I did pack on a few layers of mascara to make the eyes open up more. 

I kept the face and the lips very subtle because this look is all about the eyes. On the cheeks I used the ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder just to add a hint of color on my face. On my lips I used the L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Summer Coral and applied ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine.




This can also be transformed to a clubbing look by adding glitters on the lid, applying eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line, and using a hot pink lipstick or lip gloss.

Hope you like this look :). Take care everyone!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required