Saturday, November 26, 2011

Etude House Dear Darling Tint 01


This product review is on Dear Darling Tint 01. It's a pink gel lip tint on their usual clear plastic packaging and metallic pink handle. I got this for only P198 from their store at SM City. 

I'm such a huge fan of Etude House products especially their lip tints because they are very pigmented, long staying, and inexpensive. I have another one of this in 03 which is a red orange shade. You may check my review on Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint 03 for swatches and color reference. That one is also a hit and a good buy so do check it out :).



Dear Darling Tint 01

i only swatched this once :)

very pigmented and non-drying

The swatch at the back of my hand remained even after I washed it with water, that's how pigmented it is. This lip tint is no different than 03 which I also love. I actually like it a lot that I bought a different shade again. It's a gel tint so it's absorbed by the lips easily and stays on. It blends on the lips pretty nicely so it looks natural and it's non-drying. 01's color pay off is better than 03's  since I only had to swatch it twice to achieve this color on my lips (looks like I just had a popsicle). It should match on any skin tone but will look more pink if you have fair skin. You can certainly wear this alone or top it off with a lip gloss. It's a great lip product for students and teens who are starting up with makeup and it's not as heavy on the lips as a lipstick.
I still give this lip tint 5 STARS and I will surely repurchase in another shade. I recommend this to anyone who like lip tints and don't want to spend too much. For the price, this is so much worth it :D.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required