Thursday, November 17, 2011

Review: IN2IT Waterproof Eye Colour ES 02 Cookie

This review is on the IN2IT Waterproof Eye Colour ES 02 Cookie. I like this brand because their eyeshadow's quality is really good and I love the variety of shades they offer. They have complete makeup products as well but so far I have only tried their eyeshadows. I bought this for P299 for 2.4 grams of product. I think it's not a bad price for 2 very flattering shades. This is a product of Thailand and is available at SM Department Stores.


ES 02 Cookie


IN2IT Waterproof Eye Colour ES 02 Cookie


The moment I saw this on the display, I knew I had to get it because the colors are really pretty. I love neutral colors because they are easy to work with and ideal for a natural everyday look which I am so into :). The darker shade looks good on the lid alone and the lighter one works great as a highlighter. It's very easy to use because it blends well and is buildable if you want it intensified. It comes on like a cream to powder finish because the shadow is very fine and pressed well. The packaging is sturdy, it comes with a soft sponge applicator, and a good sized mirror :D. I haven't tried placing this swatch under running water to see if it really is waterproof but it might be. However, it's long staying and does not crease or fade after 8 hours of wear. You may see the sample images below: 


IN2IT Waterproof Eye Colour ES 02 Cookie Swatch 
Before
After 8 hours and yet no creasing or fading...



I didn't use any primer before applying the shadow but it stayed on really well. I didn't use any other eye colors on this look either because these 2 shades look good by themselves :D. I like this brand and I will surely buy other shades soon. 

My verdict: 5 STARS
Would I recommend: Yes. I recommend it to those who are looking for long wearing eyeshadows
Would I repurchase: Definitely :)




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required