Friday, December 23, 2011

Maybelline Expert Eye Eyeshadow in Eternal Flame

I had to get this expert eye eyeshadow again on a different shade because it's just so pretty I cannot let it pass :D. This shade is very pretty and is good as a lid color or as highlight color as well. It's a soft peach shade with gold undertones. it contains 2.5 grams of product and comes with a sponge applicator. 





such a lovely shade for everyday use


Eternal Flame Swatch

I really like this shade a lot because it's a good everyday color to wear. Although I have to say that it's not as pigmented as I expected it to be. It's perfect if you only want hint of color on your lids. It's sheer so you may need to have a base to make it look like the one you see on the packaging. If you have fair skin, this will really work out for you nicely. This will also look amazing as a highlight color on medium to tan skin tones.  The shadow is very fine and easy to blend and not too frosty which is why I really like it.

Overall this eyeshadow is above par and I don't regret buying it. I didn't have high hopes for this particular shadow anyway. The reason I got it is because I love the shade and it will serve its purpose well :). I don't mind applying a sticky base to make the color pick up. Sometimes you just have to put in more effort to make something work :D. 

I give this shadow 3.5 STARS!!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required