Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Maybelline New York Expert Eye Eyeshadow in Silken Taupe 110

I love neutral colored eyeshadows and taupe is probably one of my most favorite so when I saw this I didn't think twice at all! The shade is a very pretty pearl taupe and I'm just so in love with it! I got this from a local store which sells US Products and I just love that they have brands/items I can't find in malls such as this single eyeshadow. Unfortunately this shade is already discontinued. I'm just glad I got my hands on this!




list of ingredients

super pretty shade!


I just think it's lovely!



The pigmentation is just amazing. I very lightly brushed my finger on the product to swatch it and as you can see, the color payoff is superb. I only used very little product and I was happy with how it looked on my lids. I took this photo after I got home and there wasn't any fading on my eye makeup. It stayed on for 9hrs and didn't crease! It's very easy to blend and works well with other shadows. You can build it up if you want it to look more intense although I wouldn't suggest it because it's very pearly and will reflect too much light. It's not powdery at all. The product is very fine and pressed very well so there's less fall out. I really love this shade, although it would have been perfect if it's less pearly. Nonetheless I'm happy with this shadow and it's worth every cent! This can also be used as a highlight color. 

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows to date! Maybelline products have really good quality for a reasonable price. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!!



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required