Monday, December 19, 2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish Review GR502

Hello everyone! I have another post of The Face Shop Nail Polish in GR502. It's a metallic lime green with some glitters on it which is just perfect for the holidays! I just love this shade because it's so Christmas-y :).



list of ingredients

shade number

color payoff is good!


 pretty shade :)

the shade is really flattering


This was very easy to apply because the consistency is just right making it very easy to apply. It just glides on the nails smoothly. I finished the application in just 2 minutes! The shade is very pretty and looks lovely on the nails. At first I thought it's too much to wear during the day because it's metallic and has shimmers but I was wrong :). I really like how it looks on my nails and how long staying it is. I've had this for 3 days now and still no chipping, considering I didn't add a top coat anymore. The effect is stunning but it's not loud and I just love it. It dries quickly just like the other nail polishes from TFS that I have tried. I applied 3 thin coats to achieve this color so that's not so bad at all. 

I have tried loads of nail polishes from The Face Shop and I just love all of them because they have amazing color selection and great quality for the price. 

My verdict: 5 STARS!!!




Share:

2 comments:

  1. The shade is so pretty....perfect for holiday season...So glam and totally agree with you has a christmas-Y feel..^_^~ thanks for this review...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute right? You're most welcome! Glad you like this review Janet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required