Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Look: Drama Eyes

I got this gorgeous red lipstick last week and I thought of doing another Holiday Look :). Since there'll be plenty of parties to attend to this holiday season I think it's just right if we wear different looks, right? 

I was really inspired to do a vampy/holiday look for the holidays because of this very gorgeous Maybelline  Color Sensational Lipstick in Wine. This is more appropriate for an evening affair or even costume parties :D. I used the ELF Brightening Eyeshadow in Drama which is really fantastic. As you can see it created a beautiful smokey effect. Although the colors are so intense and extremely pigmented, it wasn't hard to work with because the shadow is very easy to blend. I didn't expect that a P129.75 eyeshadow can create this look. And all the colors you need are in one quad. I just added a brown shadow on the crease for better transition of colors when blending and to also counteract the very dark effect on the eyes. I also used a grey base so the shadow shows up and stick on better. You can wear false lashes to make the eyes sexier and more dramatic. I just applied loads of mascara to make my lashes fuller.








pulling my hair back so can see better :) 


Here I used the Revlon Creme Lip Gloss in Just Blushed. This smokey eye is just so gorgeous to only wear once :). I love the dewy effect on the face better because it matches with the creme lip gloss which by the way is to die for if you are a fan of nude lip colors! The eyes are too intense but the nude lipstick makes this look wearable for any celebration.  


Products Used:
Garnier BB Eye Roll On
BYS Concealer in Light
Maybelline Pure Stay Foundation
Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushed
Revlon Matte Shadow in Rich Sable
ELF Primer
ELF Brightening Eyeshadow in Drama
Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Cocoa Glow
Fanny Serrano Gel Eyeliner in Black
Avon Extra Lasting Mascara in Black
Maybelline Solor Sensational Lipstick in Wine
Revlon Creme Lip Gloss in Just Blushed


with Revlon Creme Gloss in Just Blushed




I also didn't do any more contouring because I wanted to keep a healthy glow look here. You may of course do some contouring and highlighting if you want but you have to tone it down a bit because the eyes are already very dark and sparkly. I only changed the lip color here but I just love how the blush matched with the nude lips. I'm excited to wear both looks but I love the nude lips more because of how it turned out youthful but elegant :).

I sure will be creating more holiday looks so for those interested, please stay tuned for more :)! Take care everyone. 



Share:

2 comments:

  1. This is an AMAZING look for you! You just look ravishing! And the red is an awesome color on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required