Monday, December 12, 2011

Review: Revlon New Complexion Loose Face Powder

This is my go to powder in setting my makeup because I only need very little amount of product to keep my face oil free for hours. It's a little pricey compared to local brands but it has 30 grams of product which will last you for a few for a year or more. The shade I have is in Translucent #2 and matches my skin really well. I also like the tub packaging and the size of the cap because it makes it easy for me to work the powder on my brush from there. 



Revlon New Complexion Loose Face Powder 02




I only use this much per application


I don't use the puff because I just prefer to lightly dust the powder all over my face using a soft brush. I lightly dust the powder all over my face using my ELF Studio Complexion Brush and they work perfectly together :). I didn't remove the label anymore to avoid wasting the product from spillage, which is often the case with loose powders. That way I can control how much powder I want to dispense. I only need a very  amount small to set my makeup and keep it in place. You can layer it if you want but apply little by little so there's not much excess powder and so it doesn't cake. 


with bb cream

after applying the loose powder



The powder is very mild on the skin and doesn't break me out. It's is very fine and blends with the skin nicely and doesn't clog the pores. It also controls my oil keeping my face shine free for hours. This is ideal for combination to oily skin. Overall this product is really good as a finishing/setting powder for me. I have used this product for quite awhile and I haven't had any problems thus far :).

My verdict is 4 STARS! 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required