Saturday, December 3, 2011

Swatches and Review: Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose 09

I was supposed to do this review yesterday but I got sick so I'm doing this now instead. This makeup review is on Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose. My mom gave this to me because she knows how crazy I am of this kind of shade :). 

The packaging is really sturdy and holds 5 grams of product. It comes with a small but really soft brush which I could use when I am on the road, and a pop-out mirror!  




pop-out mirror!

gives a natural pinkish flush of color :)

Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose Swatch


The blush is sheer and is very easy to apply because blends with the skin really well. You can build it up to your liking and it doesn't look cakey or dry. What I love most about it is it's matte so you can use it anytime. This shade is gorgeous and is perfect for smokey eye because the color is not too intense, and suits fair to medium skin nicely. I have used this for contour too and it looked great :). This blush is versatile so you can use it for any kind of look at any time. The powder is very very fine and pressed well so there are no fall outs. Staying power is not a question as it stays on for hours. I used this blush on my FOTD: Sunset Smokey Eye post if you want to see some more pictures. I'll try to post a new picture here soon. 

So far this is my favorite blush. It's just a gorgeous color and easy to work with! I definitely recommend this blush and will repurchase in other shades. My verdict is no doubt 5 STARS!!!

If you have tried this same blush, let me know what you think :).




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required