Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FOTD: Sunset Smokey Eye

I created another smokey eye look using my IN2IT eyeshadow duos. I love wearing smokey eyes because it gives the eyes more drama. I was also trying my new revlon blush on this look for review so I thought of putting a little more effort to my look.

My camera always washes the color out of my makeup so I had to adjust the settings to show a more true color. I'm actually happy that it looks more true now compared to my previous images :D.






I used my IN2IT Sunset and Cookie eyeshadows which I believe complemented each other very well. I did a review of these shadows previously so if you want to know what I think of these products and see some swatches, just click on the links.

Products Used:

IN2IT Eyeshadow in Sunset
IN2IT Eyeshadow in Cookie
Revlon Powder Blush in Smokey Rose
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable as brow color
Avon Super Extend Mascara in Black
Cover Girl Translucent Powder
BYS Lipstick in Blushed (click the link for review)


I'll be writing a review on the Revlon Powder Brush soon so I hope you check it out :).



Share:

1 comment:

  1. Love this make up =) I am a smokey eye fan and this one is perfect also for day :-) I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow each other if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on until saturday and I think you might like it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required