Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's My Birthday Makeup

It's my birthday today! I came up with a birthday look that I will be wearing when I go to the church and spend time with my fiance' later this morning. It's a very simple, wearable day look that's glossy, youthful, and flattering. It looks better in person because the glow on the face makes the look so beautifying and fresh. I don't want to be wearing a lot of makeup because I want to be comfortable on this day so I went for a low maintenance look :). 




This makeup will look good on anyone. It's very easy and quick to do. You may use a red lipstick if you want to appear more striking and gorgeous :). I used neutral shades on this look so you can mix and match it with other lip colors and top it off with a lip gloss. 





Products Used:
1) Skin Food Aloe BB Cream
2) ELF All Over Cover Stick
3) ELF Blush in Tickled Pink over the ELF Cover Stick
4) Revlon Cream to Powder Eyeshadow in Buff as base
5) ELF Neutral Palette (golden shade)
6) Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadow Quad in In The Buff (lightest shade as brow color)
7) Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
8) Revlon Matte Single Eyeshadow in Rich Sable for brows
9) Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Black






I'm another year wiser and I'm thankful to God for my life and all my blessings. I'm thankful to my family and friends for all the love, my boss and team who have been so good to me, and all my blogger friends, followers, and visitors who continue to make my blog a part of your day. I appreciate  all the support and kind words you have given me and my blog :). I hope to meet more new friends this year :D.




Hope you guys like this look. Take care everyone and have a great Sunday. God bless :)



Share:

2 comments:

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required