Sunday, September 30, 2012

FOTD and New Products


I was in the mood to wear an eyeliner when we went out today because I'm trying this ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen to see if it's any good, so this FOTD is a simple but polished makeup. I'm only wearing mascara and eyeliner on my eyes, a nude matte pink blush and a light touch of highlighter, then a lip balm. Of course, I have foundation, concealer, and powder on my face, which is a very easy to put together look.


I was a little surprised at the quality of the Elf Eyeliner Pen because it stayed on pretty well. No smudging, no budging! It's not really waterproof because it did wash off when I showered after I got home. However, it didn't melt so I'm kind of impressed as it's very inexpensive, considering the quality. I'll try it out more before I review it, but so far so good!





I'm also trying out the Maybelline Angel Fit Perfect Concealer 02 Natural Beige for a while now and I should be posting my review by the first week of October. I'm liking the coverage, just that I have an issue with the shade as it's darker than my skin tone and I have to mix it with my other lighter concealers. The 01 is quite too pink for me so I got this shade instead as I can always add a little of my foundation to get my desired color. 




Here are the list of products I used to create this look.

Face:
The Face Shop Oil Control Foundation in Natural
Maybelline Angel Fit Perfect Concealer 02
Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Dessert Rose
ELF Golden Bronzer (as highlighter)

Eyes:
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Maybelline XXL Curl Power Mascara in Black
The Face Shop Auto Eyebrow Pencil 04

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast







The last product I'm trying is for hair, and it's the Dove Intense Repair Treatment Mask. I've been caring for my hair more lately so I wanted to add this product to my routine to see how I like it. You only have to use it once a week, but I think I'll use it twice to give my hair intense conditioning that it needs. I have been taking it for granted for a long time, and I'm not doing it anymore. So I used it to tonight, and my hair is already softer, smoother, shinier, and smells good!







That's all for today! Just a short update and some new things I want to share with you. I'm on my phone so the picture quality is not very good. I do have some pictures on my camera, but I'm too lazy to import the photos. I also added some effects on my pictures using a great app that I had been loving just to add a new feel to it :). Please excuse my eye bags as I didn't get enough sleep :D. This post was done yesterday, but I didn't know that I wasn't able to publish it.

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Please like, comment, and follow me if you haven't already. Take care and God bless :).

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required