Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow Swatches

I'm so excited to share with you all the swatches of my new favorite lip balms! I've been using the Pink Blast for 5 days now, and I'll post my review next week. I'll then start using the Baby Pink and afterwards write my review after trying it for a while. So for now, since it's a little too early to say what I think of these lip balms, I'll just show you some swatches to give you an idea of what the colors look like.


This is the Baby Pink which has a mixed berry flavor. It provides the lips a nice baby pink tint that's good for school, work, or just running errands. 




Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Baby Pink 


Pink Blast has a darker tint than Baby Pink. It's also buildable if you want a berry looking tint on your lips. I love wearing this when going to the mall, and I only want a light product on my lips. It actually looks similar to a thinner layer of my Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten, which is my current favorite lip product!





Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast



Below are some swatches of both lip balms. The stick is white, but it changes the color when you apply it on. The intensity of the tint will depend on how acidic your lips are. I swatched it on my hand, and they look pretty good, but the flash on my camera washed it out a little. It looks more pigmented in person, which is great!




Pink Blast on top and Baby Pink at the bottom


Pink Blast on top and Baby Pink at the bottom



These baby lips lip balms are really good. I love the colors of both products. Hopefully, they come up with an orange glow version too, that would be amazing! Review coming up next week, so watch out for that. 

I hope you find this post useful. Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone! ♥

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required