Friday, September 21, 2012

Trying A Few Makeup Stuff (Maybelline Blush, Baby Lips, The Face Shop Foundation)

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Did anyone of you feel how hot it was this afternoon?! I wanted to go to the mall because my internet was down and nothing interesting is showing on cable, but I was too lazy to get ready so I just stayed home and slept all afternoon. Anyway, I've been trying out a few makeup stuff this week, and I wanted to share them with you. I used these products to create a fresh and simple makeup look that I wore the other day to run errands.







I posted an instagram of the Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow Lip Balm in Baby Pink and Pink Blast that I bought last week, and I have been using them everyday, well at this moment; I'm only using the Pink Blast. I have been loving this lip balm because it's very comfortable on the lips, and the tint is pigmented enough just the way I like it. I love pink lip products so that explains why I love this lip balm a lot, and I'm wearing it on this photo underneath my Revlon Balm Stain. I'll be reviewing this next week so watch out for that :). 


I have never reached pan on my blush except for one, and that is on my Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Dusty Rose. I love this blush so much that I kept holding on to it even if it was already in tiny pieces because the shade is very subtle, and it's a lovely shade for every day if you want a more natural look. Then I was checking on my stash and found that the blush my Aunt got me when she came home last year was the same shade, only in a new black packaging (instead of the old grey). I was so ecstatic that I opened it up and used it, and tossed out the old one right away LOL. It was really an old one and there was barely anything there so I don't feel guilty at all :D. 







The next product that I'm very excited about is The Face Shop Oil Control Foundation, and the name really caught my attention! Who wouldn't want to have an oil control foundation in the first place? My lovely friends from TFS gave me a sample which I could use for 10 applications, thanks ladies! My first impression: it's really good! I'm wearing it on this photo, and this was taken when I got home after 5hrs. I didn't blot my face, but I did set this with a powder. I say it's not bad at all considering how hot and humid it is here! It has a light to medium buildable coverage. I only used a thin layer, but it held on to my skin pretty well. It only has 1 shade, in natural and is yellow based, which will match light to fair skin tones. This is a new product from TFS which to me is really worth trying. It's pricey compared to Revlon and Maybelline, and I don't seriously need another foundation because I have 3 now, so I may not be buying this soon :(.

So that's all for today. It's my day off already, and I'm just very excited to rest and go out of my nest to unwind. I hope you all have a great weekend! Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone! ♥


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required