Sunday, April 22, 2012

FOTD: Summer Glow

On my previous FOTD post I mentioned how I love the glowy look and using a bronzer to achieve that. Here's another summer look I did which is even longer lasting. I only used powder foundation with a face primer underneath. I love this makeup even more because it looks more natural with the matte nude lips. I mixed a creamy and a matte lipstick to achieve this shade. I also didn't fill my brows too much because I want this look to be youthful, care free, and natural that's perfect for this season. I lightly applied a matte white eyeshadow to highlight some features on my face like the bridge of my nose, eye area, and tops of my cheeks. It did help to brighten my face and made me look refreshed. On my cheeks I used a blush stick base and topped it off with mineral blush to make the cheek color more longer lasting. I also used a waterproof mascara to avoid the raccoon eyes during this hot season which could end up a disaster.






Products Used:
BYS Face Primer
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (only used the bronzer)
ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushed
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Avon Super Magnify Mascara in Black Brown
The Face Shop Color Nuance Eyeshadow in WH001
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Buff
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey







I kept the face makeup very simple by not using too much foundation. I didn't use concealer anymore either because I don't want to look like i have so much product on, and a little blemish here and there makes the look more natural :). I love the combination of the Maybelline and Ever Bilena lipstick, and it's also longer lasting than using regular lipsticks because I used a hint of the buff shade and applied more of the mauvey to still make it matte but with a little sheen.

The makeup looks prettier in person but I think my camera did an okay job here. I hope you like this summer look :).





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required