Saturday, April 21, 2012

ELF Mechanical Eyelash Curler

Eyelash curler is an important tool to help create a curled lashes and make the eyes look bigger and brighter.  I didn't used to have a need for a lash curler before because my lashes are already naturally slightly curled and mascara was more than enough for me. However, when I started adding it to my makeup routine, I now can't go without it. Curled lashes makes a huge difference on the look because it gives the illusion of bigger and sexy eyes. 






I have heard so many bloggers and youtube gurus rave about how good this eyelash curler is but I was happy with what I was already using which is The Face Shop Eyelash Curler, and didn't feel like I had to replace it. Until the time came when I needed to buy the rubber pad/cushion/filler ( sorry I don't really know the term is for that rubber thing LOL )  and The Face Shop ran out of it, so I either had to get a new one or try another brand. Now since I love trying new things, I opted to buy the one from ELF. 



directions on how to use the eyelash curler


I made the right decision trying ELF instead because this eyelash curler is just great! I have never pinched my eyelid since I started using it. This is a perfect lash curler for beginners because it's very easy to use since the spring on this tool makes the process easy. I also like that the handle is designed to fit your fingers comfortably to easily maneuver it when curling the lashes. The pad/rubber cushion is not a hard rubber, in fact it's a soft flexible rubber material, so it doesn't press your lashes too much to break it yet curls it nicely. It comes with a replacement rubber pad in case the old one breaks. This lash curler fits my eyes perfectly and works better than my TFS lash curler. 




comes with a replacement rubber pad



One thing I don't really like about this product is that the rubber pad is not stable and a little loose. I have dropped it a few times already and I wish it stays in place.

My verdict: 4.5 STARS!!! I love this eyelash curler and I definitely recommend this tool. You cannot go wrong because it works great for only P129.75 or $1 from eyeslipsface.com. I just wish ELF sells the rubber pad separately so people don't need to buy a new eyelash curler if the pads wear out.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required