Saturday, April 21, 2012

FOTD: Sun Kissed Glow ☼

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Did anyone notice how hot it was today? I woke up a little early today because of the power outage. The power company had a scheduled maintenance which lasted for about 6 hours so I just went to the mall to grab my brunch and buy some groceries instead. I wouldn't survive staying home for long hours on this very hot weather.  

This season is the best time to get away with wearing a lot of bronzers than usual so if you love the glowy look, this is your moment! I pretty much love wearing bronzers everyday because it gives my face a warm glow. This is the makeup I wore today. It's more bronzed in person than on the picture and I love how simple and easy it is to do. It's been my go to daily makeup for the summer because it's suited for the season, and longer lasting without using too much product.






Products Used:
BYS Face Primer (review will be up soon)
The Face Shop Honey BB Cream
Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
Lumene Terracotta Powder in #1 Dark Glow
Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in M02 Blushed
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil
Avon Super Magnify Mascara
Etude House Sweet Shower Lips #3 Miss Sunny Tangerine 


I only used minimal product but the look is very in for the summer and very wearable. I especially love the face makeup because it lasted for hours and didn't cake. The bb cream looks so natural and I just love it! After 6hrs my face didn't look oily, it almost looked like I just applied my makeup. BYS Face Primer is a rock star and I love, love, love it! This is an Australian brand which works really well for a budget makeup product. I will post a review soon!

I hope you like this FOTD. If you have your own summer look that you love wearing and want to share, kindly attach it on your comment below. I would love to see your own summer look ♥. Have fun! 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required