Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Loreal Revitalift Double Lifting

Hey everyone! Today's post is about a skin-care moisturizer that I have been loving for 6 months, and it's the Loreal Revitalift Double Lifting. I have been looking for a good anti-wrinkle product and have tried Ponds and Olay Total Effects, but I'm not very satisfied as my skin tends to become immune to the formula and stops responding. I always have to change my moisturizer to get the most out of it. So I finally decided to try this one, which I actually have been eyeing for a long time. This is a new formulation with 50% more tensing actives which is good if you want to re-tighten your skin. It contains 30ml of product which I think will last me for another month or so which is really great!




Instruction for use and list of ingredients


Instructions for Use:
Activate the pump before the first application by pressing on it several times. Apply adequate pressure on the center of the pump, where indicated, to dispense a sufficient amount of the two formula. 


What Loreal says:
The double pump of Double Lifting combines in one gesture 2 exclusive and complementary formula: an ultra tensing gel and an anti-wrinkle care for an intense and minutes lifting effect. 

Your skin is double lifted:
In minutes, skin is visibly re-tightened. Cheekbones and contours appear lifted, wrinkles are reduced. In 4 weeks, wrinkles are visibly reduced, face contours is  like redefined. 

Usage:
Use everyday, morning and evening, on thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Alternatively, you can apply it as:
- Morning and evening in combination with your day and night cream
- As 2 week treatment, in the morning to complement your daily routine










The first time I applied this product on the back of my hand when I was testing it at the mall, I was really impressed because I can really tell the difference when I compared it with my other hand; it was firmer and rejuvenated. I knew then I had to get this even before checking the reviews first because I saw what it can do.  

This is how the product looks like. The white cream is an anti-wrinkle cream enriched with Pro-Retinol A to fight wrinkles and fine lines efficiently. The red one is the tensing gel that is concentrated with Pro-Tensium, a powerful tensing mineral active that forms a resisting and flexible network to re-tighten the skin's surface instantly. 










I only use 1 1/2 pumps and it's enough to cover my face and neck. When I apply it on my face, I feel that my skin is a little warm and the product is doing it's job. After a few minutes my skin is firmer and fine lines are visibly reduced. I normally use it on top of my Loreal Hydrafresh in the morning, and in combination with my St Ives Collagen Elastin in the eveing to give my skin more moisturization, and it works fine without causing me any allergic reaction. Sometimes I just use it alone and it works just as good. I love that it's non-greasy and it doesn't clog my pores. 

My verdict: 4.5 STARS!!! When my skin becomes dull, I always turn to Loreal because I never break out using their skin-care products, and it never fails to work great on my skin.

Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required