Friday, September 28, 2012

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Nail Polish OR201

Finally, after a long time since my last post, I now have a new The Face Shop Nail Polish review on the shade R201, and this is on the range Lovely ME:EX When I saw this nail polish, I was easily attracted to the color because it reminds me so much of melon milk which I love a lot :). I like pastel colors on my nails because it brightens my mood, and this one is a good addition to my collection. 



The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Nail Polish OR201






I didn't use to like this range because it has a thicker consistency than the regular TFS nail polish, and because each layer is thick, it chips easier and faster. I only get this kind if there's a color that I cannot refuse, which was the case when I got this polish. When I applied it, however, I noticed that it'a runny now, less streaky, and easy to apply. What I have on my nails are 3 coats, and it's very opaque, which is another thing that I like about it. Anyone can use this shade, but this will especially complement those with fair skins. Below are some swatches, hope you like them!





The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Nail Polish OR201 Swatch




This nail polish is true to its color as you can see on the picture. It's dries rather quickly now too, and as you can see, no bubbles! The brush has just the right size and length to allow you to have control and apply lightly if you don't want to deposit too much of the product on every coat. Applying a lot on each layer will only delay the drying process, chip easily, and make the nails look thick, one thing that I don't like.


  

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Nail Polish OR201 Swatch





Just ignore the dry skin around my nails :). I didn't clean it up anymore as I was very excited to take some shots and put up this post. This is how it looks like on a different lighting, and this nail polish just looks so pretty! If you're into orange nails, you really have to try this one.

So let's breakdown the pros and cons of this nail polish.


PROS
  • Pretty color
  • Dries quickly
  • Not streaky
  • Easy to apply
  • Very opaque
  • Just the right consistency
  • Doesn't bubble
  • Affordable

CONS
  • I cannot think of any yet :D


My verdict: 5 STARS!!! This is a pretty affordable nail polish for the quality. I have tried a local brand which retails at half the price, but it really didn't work for me. If you're into good-quality nail polish with a wide variety of colors to choose from and don't want to hurt your pocket, this is one to consider.

I hope this post was helpful. Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone! 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required