Sunday, October 21, 2012

Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara

Happy Sunday everybody! How are you all doing? Today, I have an Avon mascara review for you all, and this is on the Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black. I loved the Super Extend a lot so when I saw that they have an upgraded (?) version, I wanted to try it too. It's on a yellow packaging which is something new as they were always on black tubes. It contains 7g of product for P299. 





I love the yellow packaging!




This is a very black fiber mascara that lengthens the lashes really well. This is buildable if you want more dramatic lashes because the consistency of the product is thin, but may cause clumping if you don't wipe off the excess. The brush is just the right size so the application is even. Coating the lashes from roots to tips is easy since the bristles are short. However, it's a little thick and stiff so be careful not to poke your eyes. The wand is not very long, which allows you to have good control.

  



The fibers aren't much but really helps!

Avon Super Lash Extend Extreme Mascara Ingredients



The mascara doesn't only lengthen, but it also volumizes my lashes, which really makes me happy. My fiance' thought I was wearing falsies when I used this, and that is a very good compliment :). This is not waterproof but it doesn't budge, nor melt. One thing I dislike is smudging eye makeup! This lasts the whole day on me even when it's scorching hot, yet easy it's to remove. I don't always like wearing waterproof mascara as it dries up my lashes and breaks them, so having a non-waterproof mascara that doesn't smear is a great deal for me. It also does a decent job at holding my curl.



Bare Lashes

After applying 3 coats



PROS:

  • Lengthens and volumizes lashes 
  • Long staying
  • Consistency is thin easy to work with
  • Doesn't smudge, budge, nor melt
  • Affordable
  • Buildable

CONS
  • Bristles are thick and stiff 
  • Can clump the lashes if you're not careful
  • Doesn't separate the lashes perfectly



My verdict: 4 STARS!!! I have only used this mascara for 4 days, and my experience has been good. It's not perfect, yet I'm happy that I can rely on it to keep my eye area neat and clean all throughout the day. Avon mascaras are pretty good for their price from my experience. I have tried a lot over the past few years, and most of them performed well! This is a better version of the Super Extend Mascara so if you like that one, you will like this too. Although I prefer the super extend's brush more. 

So that concludes my review of the Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I love reading comments so leave it down below :). Let's be friends! Like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required