Friday, October 19, 2012

Current Beauty Items I'm Testing and FOTD

Hey everybody! I've been MIA because things have been pretty busy, and I'm stressed about a few things. Plus Aunt flow is in town this week, so I'm tired all the time. Time flies by so fast I can't believe it's already Friday! Days went by and I barely noticed it, which is sometimes scary because time is slipping, and I don't get to enjoy it. Anyway, I've been trying a few stuff which I will be reviewing soon, and I'd like to share them with you.

First item is an eyeliner. I finally got my hands on the famous Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Black. I was tempted to get the brown too, but I want to try the black first to see if it's really good before I get the brown. I have to say that after 2 days of use it's alright...

The second item is the Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black. I loved the super extend a lot so I think I will ove this one as well. I've used it for 2 days and so far; I like it!

Next on the items I'm trying out is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry. Although it's not tinted, which what I would have preferred, it's so far the best lip balm I have tried if we're talking about sun protection and lip care. They really live up to their claim of being the next-generation lip balm because this stuff is good considering how cheap it is!

Last on my list is the Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo. I have the conditioners I'm crazy about them so might as well get the shampoo to achieve better results.

Now for the FOTD, I call this wearable smokey eye because it is more than a simple makeup look but very day appropriate because all the work is on the eyes, and the cheeks and lips are muted. I used simple products, and this is an easy look to put together.




    





Products Used:

Face
BYS Face Primer
Loreal Visible Lift Firming Foundation
Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer #1
Revlon Loose Translucent Powder in #2
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
NYC Cheek Glow in Central Park Pink

Eyes
ELF Eye Primer
NYX Trio Eyeshadow in In The Woods
Fanny Serrano Gel Liner in Black
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Black
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black
The Face Shop Auto Eyebrow #4

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Baby Pink
NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia










I'm really liking this look, and I think I'll be wearing this pretty often. That's all for this post everyone. I should be putting a new product review soon so stay tuned for that. If you have any questions, please comment below, or like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone!





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required