Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? It's been a few days since my last post because I got a little busy with work. Anyway, I have a hair care product review today, and it's on the Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask. I have been using this treatment mask for 2 weeks now and so far my hair has never been better! The plastic tub contains 200ml of product for P259 more or less (sorry I forgot how much it costs exactly).  







What Dove says:
Scientifically proven to work at 3 levels. It's fast melting formula with Fiber Actives and Vita-Protein Complex, absorbs deeply to help bind proteins in the core of the hair to boost hair's inner resistance and strength so it's more resilient against future damage. 

How to use:
As your weekly hair care regimen, apply a palmful and massage onto freshly cleansed hair concentrating from the middle to the ends. Leave for at least 3-5 minutes for best results. Rinses out easily. 









I color and style my hair using hair iron or dryer, and it makes my hair dry, frizzy, and damaged. Of course, hair fall is unavoidable too. I've had enough of having a bad hair decade so this is me doing something about it :). I apply heat protect serum before styling, but I notice that even that is not enough to prevent my hair from drying. I have to use a decent conditioner religiously to keep it healthy. I use the daily treatment conditioner, and that was really good, but after I finished the tube, I decided to try this instead because this is concentrated, and figured this will be cheaper since I don't need to use too much each time.



Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask Ingredients






This conditioner has a thick consistency and does rinse out easily (love!). It keeps my hair really soft, shiny, and smooth all throughout the day. I can comb it with my fingers without trouble, and I couldn't do that before without breaking a hair or two. I love the scent a lot too as it makes my hair smell clean and healthy. It weighs my hair down, but I like that because my hair is really fine and fluffy, so that to me is a good thing.

Now to the fun part, where we breakdown the good and the bad (?).

PROS:

  • It keeps my hair soft, smooth, and shiny
  • Made my hair healthier
  • Very rich and creamy
  • Nice clean scent
  • Rinses off easily
  • Doesn't make my hair greasy
  • Didn't cause me dandruff

CONS:
  • A little pricey

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! Overall, this treatment mask is a good buy. It's a little pricey but definitely cheaper than the others, and works better on my hair. 

I hope this post was helpful. Please comment, like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone!





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required