Thursday, October 25, 2012

FOTD: Soft Brown Eyes

Hello everybody! I've got another FOTD, and I love how this makeup is very much wearable for daytime. If you love shimmer shadows but want them toned down, this is a good one to try. It's definitely not an everyday look, but you could if you're into an edgy eye makeup for daily use. When there's so much going on my face, I like to tone down the brows by using a lighter color so it doesn't draw a lot of attention on that area. I made it slightly arched, and I drew it a little thinner than I normally wear my brows, which is more appropriate as this look is leaning towards sexier than sweet and simple.



With flash
Taken without flash 



Products Used:

Face
Maybelline Pure Mineral Liquid Foundation in BO1
BYS Concealer in Light
Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer in 02
Revlon Translucent Loose Powder #2

Eyes
ELF Eye Primer
NYX Triple Eyeshadow In the Woods
Fanny Serrano Gel Eyeliner in Black
Milani Liqquif'eye Eyeliner in Black
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light 

Cheeks
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder 
ELF Golden Bronzer

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry
NYX Round Lipstick in B52



Indoor, no flash


This make up is not quick to do but definitely easy. It just seems like I used a lot of products, but really it's a little of everything. If you're looking for an inspiration makeup look for meeting with friends, going to dinner, or even for a business meeting where you want to look classy but not overly done, you can try this. The eyes may appear intimidating in photos, but in person it doesn't look like that at all as NYX eyeshadow trio is not too shimmery but almost has a satin finish. The highlighter is also not as sparkly as it seems if you see my photo taken without flash compared to the ones with flash :D.






If you want to convert this to a nighttime look, you may add a dark-brown shadow on the outer corner and blend it up to the crease, wing the eyeliner, then add some falsies for that sexy eyes effect. You can also use a nude lipstick, or if you want an edgier look, go for red lips!

I hope you like this makeup look. It's late, and I got to go to sleep now. I just wanted to put this up today because it's been a few days since my last post :). Have a good night/day/afternoon! Please comment below if you like this post, and like and follow me if you aren't already, and let's be friends. Have a dazzling day everybody!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required