Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lorys Deep Moisturizing Snake Oil Effect Hair Cream

I have been using this conditioner since July, and I have mentioned this on my previous posts already. This is the hair cream that I have been using in alternate with my Dove Intense Repair and Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment. If you've read my earlier posts, I have mentioned a lot of times how I took my hair for granted for a long while, and this time, I have made my hair a promise that I will take good care of it :D.







What Lorys say about the product:

  • Deep Moisturizing 
  • Snake Oil Effect
  • Nutrition and Brightness 
  • For Damaged and Chemically Treated Hair
  • Enriched with a special blend of silicon
  • Specifically developed to protect, restore, and conditions damaged and chemically treated hair



So what made me decide to get this? Well, I remember reading an article that says if you have dry and damaged hair, to look for hair-care products that contain silicon because it helps to improve the hair's condition, it provides shine without weighing it down unlike other products, which use gel or wax as a base. It also forms a barrier to prevent more damage to the hair. Now we are not talking about Silicone here that's being used for implants :). I did a little research and found this article, which made me hunt for silicon-based hair-care products.


MUST KNOW:

Silicon is used for weak bones (osteoporosis), heart disease and stroke (cardiovascular disease), Alzheimer's disease, hair loss, and improving hair and nail quality. It is also used for improving skin healing; and for treating sprains and strains, as well as digestive system disorders.

Silicone is the name of a group of materials resembling plastic that contain silicon, oxygen, and other chemicals. Silicone is used to make breast implants, medical tubing, and a variety of other medical devices.





Lorys Deep Moisturizing Snake Oil Effect Hair Cream


This is what the product looks like. It's not every creamy nor thick but works great! It's easy to rinse and smells good. I've never experienced any allergic reaction, no itchiness on my scalp, doesn't cause me dandruff, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I like to leave it on for 15 minutes and wrapping my hair with a shower cap. After I rinse it off my hair feels very soft, smooth, and tangle free all day! It's too smooth that it makes my fine hair feel very light and flies everywhere :). However, after it completely dries through it stays put nicely :).




Lorys Deep Moisturizing Snake Oil Effect Hair Cream



I just started with my second tub this week so it lasted me for almost 3 months which is really economical. I don't mind the packaging being non-hygienic at all because if you wash your hands well before dipping it in, you have nothing to worry about. I use this twice a week and so far my hair has never been better. I don't like using one hair product for long because my hair tends to get used to the ingredients and stop working so this works just great with Dove conditioners. This is another good product that I got before even checking the reviews, and I'm glad :).

My verdict: 5 STARS!!! This is very affordable at only P185 for 450g or 15. 9oz of conditioner so if you're looking for a conditioner to try out and don't want to hurt your wallet, give this a try. 

Let me know if you have questions, and I'll catch you later! Please like, and follow me if you aren't already. Have a dazzling day everyone! ♥




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required