Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NYX Powder Blush in Peach Swatches


Since I started with my first NYX Powder Blush, I have been wanting to try more shades not only because they have amazing quality, but they are also very affordable. Some of the local blushes cost more but cannot equal the color payoff and staying power of this blush.

The shade is in Peach, but the shade is more pink than peach actually. The swatches online look a lot different than in person, but the image below is the closest to the actual color of the blush. It's a lovely shade for everyday makeup if you're fair skinned as it creates a natural healthy flush in color on the cheeks.




Shade info and ingredients

This is how the actual shade looks like







First Impression:

  • Amazing pigmentation
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Very pretty color 
  • Incredible staying power

Below is a photo of me wearing this blush on my cousin's wedding last week. I love the color, and it stayed on for more than 7hrs. It's an amazing color because it's so versatile and looks very natural. I did my own makeup, and I was pretty excited to use quite a few new makeup products which I will post soon. I didn't have a foundation that's flash photography friendly, but the makeup looked decent in person. Just a small flash back because of the SPF, but I think it looks okay! The blush looks great and matched the makeup well :D.



Wearing NYX Powder Blush in Peach


I have only used this blush twice, but so far I'm very happy with it. I'll wear it more this week and write a review soon, so do check it out if you're interested to know more about this blush, which is another must have in my opinion.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required