Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daytime Bright Pink Lips (2 Lip Colors)

Hey everyone! How are you all doing on this rainy Tuesday?! I have been wanting to post new reviews, but again, I failed to find time. The past two weeks have been pretty stressful and depressing because my Golden Labrador Cece got sick and almost died. I had to admit her to the hospital for a few days to get better, and I'm so glad I did. I was very depressed when I left her to the hospital and everyday that went by was a scary because I was worried that she won't get better. Luckily, she did and recovering now! I just have to make sure that she gets all the nutrition she needs to get 100% better. I'm putting together all the things that I did to help with her recovery and post it up on  my random blog. Who knows, it could help save your dog too!

Anyway, back to this post :). I made a video on how to wear bright pink lips for daytime. Bright lip colors can be very intimidating and overwhelming, and some women are not up for it. However, bright lip is on trend now so there's another reason to wear it. I wear pink lipsticks all the time. For me, it's a very empowering color that looks good on everyone. You just have to know which kind of pink shade to wear depending on your skin tone. Pink with a blue undertone suits those with a cool undertone, and pink with red/orange undertone looks good on women with warm undertones, and if you're neutral, well, you can pull off both! :)








Products Used:

Face
Elf Mineral Infused Primer
Ever Bilena Advance Whitening BB Cream
RMCA No Color Powder
Milani Baked Blush 04 Terra Sole

Eyes
The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Style My Eyebrow 01
Almay Bright Eyes Cream to Powder Shadow 130 Nude
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara in Black
Daiso Volume Mascara in Black

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Pink Blast
Lancome Color Design All Done Up 
Etude House Petite darling Lips PK001



I hope you like this video, and it gives you an idea if you're looking for an inspiration. This look is pretty simple and easy to do so anyone can just do this. Until my next post! Take care and I hope you're all well ♥.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required