Monday, January 31, 2011

FOTD: Natural Eyes and Red Lips

It was a gloomy day today so I thought of creating a dark brows look with red lips. This look is really easy because I didn't have anything on my lids. I just a little more mascara than the usual on my upper and lower lashes to make it more dramatic even if I don't have any eyeshadow on.  For a change, I defined my eyes using an eyebrow pencil to make my eyes look bolder. On my cheeks I just applied a golden bronze blush and dusted it off around my face to give it a little hint of color.




Later I converted it to a smokey eye look. I used grey all over my lids and purple shadow on my crease and outer corner with black liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line. 




I brought the grey eyeshadow down to my lower lash line and also lined my lower water line with a brown cream eye liner to define it more. I changed my lip color to a light berry shade and topped it off with a nude gloss to convert it into a more fun look.





It looks more dramatic in person especially with a fuller lashes but the flash on my camera washed it out a bit but I think it still looks nice. Although it would have been nicer if I used a different mascara that will coat my lashes evenly and make it look like I have more lashes. This time I used L'oreal Volume Shocking Waterproof Mascara which made my lashes clump. I'll write an in depth review about it tomorrow to share my thoughts on this product.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading messages, so leave a comment! Thanks ♥

Signup to receive the latest updates straight to your inbox

* indicates required